TLM-3600 backlight

New to this site, recently acquired and M500T with a C16 preamp as well as a TLM-3600 10 disc CD changer.  Wondering if anybody might have the specs for the LCD backlight bulb on the CD changer or know where a replacement LED bulb can be had. Impossible to see the display without it but seems to be a simple enough fix if I can get my hands on a bulb. 

Edited by gkml
Typo
  • Thank You 2

Hello gkml, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

I don't know if you've already checked this out or not, but here's a link to the service manual:

https://thecarversite.com/manuals/mandir/Carver TLM-3600 service manual.pdf

There is a lamp parts section on page 13.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

I had actually found both the user and service manuals. Found the light on the exploded diagram but missed it on the parts list, was looking for #53.  Did find the part number thanks to you so I’ll see if I can use that to source a replacement. Thanks for the tip!

• Thank You 2

• Community Admin

Welcome, @gkml, Glad you found us.

Not sure about the bulb, another member may know.  Or, may know how to asses the bulb's specs, so it can be sourced by specification.

• Thank You 1

Thanks again for the pointers, would be nice to source a replacement before taking the top off this thing. Most of the control buttons on the player are not working as well. Everything works when using the remote though so I’m hoping the contacts are simply in need of a cleaning. Still I picked this piece up cheap and it included five of the 10 disc magazines as well. It sounds pretty good as well. 

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1