Hello fellow Carverites! New member from CT

Thank you for this valuable resource to keep the early engineering of Bob Carver alive and well and in addition, find ways to improve upon greatness as technology advances. I remember being 7 or 8 and visiting my aunt and uncle in their newly built home (aunt was an architect) in Litchfield, CT and seeing and hearing the Carver gear my uncle had. I knew that I would one day have this kind of rugged and powerful audio gear in my collection. Fast forward 20 years and ebay on the scene and I purchased a C1, M1.0t, and later a C-4000. Still have them but need to repair/upgrade the C1 and C-4000 and would like to upgrade the M1.0t as well. I consider myself above average in soldering skill so am very interested in DIY. I look forward to being a part of the Carversite community.

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 1

Hello coolboystoys, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

I think you'll find yourself at home with all the Carver fanboys (and girls) that hang out here. There are many DIY threads here, and some excellent techs that can help dig you out of a hole if you find yourself in one. :D

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome aboard @coolboystoys!!!  Glad you found your way into the Carver scene.  I was a spec nut and always admired the Phase Linear designs for their amazing power specs.  Glad I have some of Bob's designs now and enjoy them very much every day now.