Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uploading pictures

I have recently received a couple of complaints that pictures are not uploading. The claim is that both the picture gallery area and in posting, there is no options to add photos.

I have checked settings and user accounts and can't find any problems. Pictures upload just fine and all the add photo links are present.

Anyone else having trouble?

If you are, please state what Browser you are using.

Thanks!

• Thank You 1
  • Nahash5150 changed the title to Uploading pictures

Hi Greg - Appreciate the followup.

I use Chrome on my phone and the "Add Files" button is still there but does not work. It has always worked fine and even did after you updated the site. It has not worked the last 2 or three weeks. I have tried logging out and back in, etc. but it doesnt work for some reason. Is there a max that you can post before it reaches a point where it needs to be cleared?

• Thank You 1
  • Community Admin
19 minutes ago, Receiver2000 said:

Hi Greg - Appreciate the followup.

I use Chrome on my phone and the "Add Files" button is still there but does not work. It has always worked fine and even did after you updated the site. It has not worked the last 2 or three weeks. I have tried logging out and back in, etc. but it doesnt work for some reason. Is there a max that you can post before it reaches a point where it needs to be cleared?

It may be the recent Chrome update that broke it. 

• That Rocks 1

I just tried it on my phone. I use Google Chrome on my PC and phone - no problems here.

Also tried adding files from your account group @Receiver2000, and it worked okay over the phone.

Sorry, I don't know what could cause that. But it appears to be with your device.

So when you click on 'Add Files' nothing happens? Not even an error?

• Thank You 1

Thanks Greg-

When i hit "Add Files", the darker border around the message box that surrounds the "Add Files" and "Other Media" and the text "Accepts files......" highlights. Normally, the "Add Files" button highlights. Crazy, it has always worked perfectly. If it could be my phone itself, any idea what to check?

• Thank You 1
1 hour ago, Receiver2000 said:

Thanks Greg-

When i hit "Add Files", the darker border around the message box that surrounds the "Add Files" and "Other Media" and the text "Accepts files......" highlights. Normally, the "Add Files" button highlights. Crazy, it has always worked perfectly. If it could be my phone itself, any idea what to check?

That's kinda odd...I don't know.

Hopefully more people will check, if they use Chrome on their mobile device, to see if it is systemic. 

• Thank You 1

Thanks for hanging with this Greg. I will check out my phone. Dont think that anything on it changed but who knows. I believe that i have ruled out user error, something that i am quite capable of😁.

Edited by Receiver2000
  • Thank You 2
21 hours ago, Receiver2000 said:

Hmmmm. I will delete and re-install Chrome and see what happens. 

just a thought.., there was a recent update to Chrome...., maybe you need the new update?  Or, maybe the new update is the issue...?  

• Thank You 2