Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It’s out - NPR’s top 100 songs of 2020!

While I’m admittedly not as old as many of you here, every once in a while I come across something that really makes me feel OLD... Case in point, NPR’s list of the top 100 songs of 2020.  Now I’ve always thought of NPR as a bit dull, or even stodgy - after all, they ARE public ally funded, and therefor should at least attempt to steer clear of offending any large swaths of the populace. How wrong I am...

Topping the list of the best of 2020 is the artistic masterpiece “WAP” - I shit you not. This is the song NPR says is THE BEST of 2020.  For a moment, I thought maybe it’s place on the list was simply a reflection of album sales or streams, or however such things are measured, but then I read the accompanying review... Double face-palm...

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/03/934634998/the-100-best-songs-of-2020-page-5?utm_source=page4&utm_campaign=next&utm_term=bottom&utm_medium=internal

C0BEA3E5-83E1-49CD-BEF7-5BCD9D7A6138.thumb.jpeg.5c76306afa0c644cc1e06d321b13bf3e.jpeg

• Sad 2