New to site...

Glad to have found this site. Still using my Carver Receiver 2000, purchased in 1986. Added a second 2000 in the 1980's for the office. Also have a DTL200, TDR2400, a C9 and a PM175 which is used for another application. All of these are working, but long overdue for upgrades which I hope to begin tackling this year. Undoubtedly the Carver site will be invaluable.

• Thank You 7
  • That Rocks 1

Hello dhforster, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

That's a nice collection of Carver gear. I'm sure you'll find folks here that can point you in the right direction when you're ready to start working on your equipment.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Welcome to the site..., Glad you Found Us !

Looking forward to hearing stories about your journey into OCCD (Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder)

• Thank You 1

Welcome.jpg.518a6cd7958ceb905e94538c0281820c.jpg

Welcome to the site!  You have quire the collection of Carver gear, so no point in warning you about the perils of OCCD.  :D

Once you have a few posts under your belt, we'd love to see some pictures.

In the mean time, join in the fun. and remember to enjoy the music!