New Member From Wisconsin

Hello from Manitowoc Wisconsin, on the west shore of Lake Michigan.  I have wanted a Carver piece for a long, long time. My Pioneer SA-8100 finally gave out it was either spend ????$$$$ to get it repaired or take the opportunity to try something new. I now have a Carver Mxr 150.  I loved the sound of my Pioneer, but this Carver is way better. Big Smile!!

• Thank You 5

Hello Tomkat, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

There are several Carver receiver fans here, and I think you'll enjoy interacting with them! I've not owned any Carver receivers, but I look forward to reading about your journey and gear.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Welcom @Tomkat - you found the right place! 

I have one of those receivers..., waiting in my to-be-refreshed queue..., 

Too much gear, so little time. 😉  Lots of fun and good times on this site for the Carver offiianado in you.

• Thank You 1

Welcome Tomkat and howdy neighbor from Oshkosh!

Enjoy that MXR150! 

Just know that you have the opportunity to split that receiver and drive external amps with it.

Edited by xavionics
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1