Hello, thanks for adding me to the forum. A little background as why I asked to join the group, last fall I was at a local estate auction. There was a storage shed with some stereo equipment in it and most of it was carver (14 pieces). I am not interested in it and would like to sell the whole lot to someone that would appreciate it.  I have no knowledge on how to test it for condition. Was hoping someone close to Montana would be as that is where I’m located. If this not permitted please delete. Thanks in advance, Tater

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

Hi Tater, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

We have a Trading Post, but you won't be able to access it until you've reached Novice status. Once you get to Novice status, please consider starting a thread for each item you want to sell and upload some pics of your item.  

Where in Montana are you located? Untested items can be a hard sell unless the item is rare and highly coveted.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

That is awesome. Please PM me with pics. I would like to see what you have. And welcome to the site. I’m not in Montana but Michigan starts with an M. :D/

Edited by Rob
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Tater said:

Can I upload pictures directly from my computer? Thanks

You will once you get to Novice status, and you're almost there.  One more thank you, that rocks, or I love this and you're there.

edit: 

You should be able to now. :D

Oh, and the proper place for your For Sale items is here:

https://thecarversite.com/forum/50-novices-gear-fswtb/

Start a new thread and list your items. You will probably only be able to upload 4 mb of attachments per post. Depending on the resolution of your pics, that could be anywhere from 1 to several pics per post. 

25 minutes ago, Sk1Bum said:

You will once you get to Novice status, and you're almost there.  One more thank you, that rocks, or I love this and you're there.

edit: 

You should be able to now. :D

Oh, and the proper place for your For Sale items is here:

https://thecarversite.com/forum/50-novices-gear-fswtb/

Start a new thread and list your items. You will probably only be able to upload 4 mb of attachments per post. Depending on the resolution of your pics, that could be anywhere from 1 to several pics per post. 

Okay, thanks

• Thank You 1