Cornflake

Well I think this is where you introduce yourself.  First I just want to say thank you for welcoming me to this site. I was turned on to this site by Aceman117.  I Live in the Western part of NY in Orchard Park.  Also kinda new to the Carver world buy slowly getting there.  From what I can see the little bit I've been signed on everyone is pretty down to earth.  I'm gonna keep it short and once again thanks for the welcome. 

• Thank You 5

Rick, welcome to the site! What took you so long? 

I see our resident alien, Balok greeted you. There is great information to read on this site, just use the search bar on the top right to search for any topic you like.

I'am sure SkiBum and others will welcome you to the club.

Edited by aceman117
  • Thank You 2

Hello Cornflake, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Feel free to browse the site and get a feel for what we're about here. Once you feel comfortable with us, tell us more about yourself, your gear, & any other interests. 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 2

Welcome. Check it out - there is a lot of info here. Lots of great people too.

Be forewarned - a certain member, who eats lots of Borscht and has terrible gas to prove it, will likely try to influence you and generally stirs up trouble wherever he goes. He was once the king of dudeism but he apparently hit his head or something and has never been quite the same since. Now that he is old as dirt he resides in the frozen wasteland that some people call Canada - I guess it's warmer than Russia??

Guys like Balok, Daddyjt, Nahash5150, KVE777 can offer more insight.

Just ignore him, if you can.

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 3

• Community Admin

Welcome @Cornflake - if @aceman117 brought you here, you are of good character..., the OCCD kind... LoL.

Glad you are here...

And, well, you have to take the "Good with the Borscht..." (having a little fun with @B-Man😉 ). 

Really, this site is a lot of fun, karma, and great technical support/help/knowledge...

Welcome !

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Welcome. Check it out - there is a lot of info here. Lots of great people too.

Be forewarned - a certain member, who eats lots of Borscht and has terrible gas to prove it, will likely try to influence you and generally stirs up trouble wherever he goes. He was once the king of dudeism but he apparently hit his head or something and has never been quite the same since. Now that he is old as dirt he resides in the frozen wasteland that some people call Canada - I guess it's warmer than Russia??

Guys like Balok, Daddyjt, Nahash5150, KVE777 can offer more insight.

Just ignore him, if you can.

Thats too funny!  I was also going to warn cornflake about this guy! lol

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1