Hi all,  

I’m from western Washington & have owned a Carver for over 25 years. I bought my first Carver when I was a student at WSU. I’ve always been an audio enthusiast and, in fact, when I was 6 years old, I tore apart a transistor radio just to see how it worked. I pursued a career in radio/television production and became an audio engineer, but I am now a mom and work in education.  I still like to play load, excellent sounding music in all areas of my house and built an amazing sounding movie room. It helps having an electrician for a husband. I look forward to talking shop with all of you on this forum.  “These all go to eleven.” - Spinal Tap

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 1

Hello Terist, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

We have many long term Carver owners here. My first Carver piece was a M400t I bought in the early 80s. That has expanded to 12 amplifiers, 3 preamps, and 5 tuners. My OCCD is relatively tame compared to many here. :D

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Welcome @Terist, Glad you found us.  

We have several members in Western WA state.  

Do share more about your carver journey..., and Pictures 😉 we love to see member's Carver Set-ups.

Welcome !

• Thank You 1

Welcome.jpg.07557242507054e728bd62b0851cb207.jpg

Welcome to the site, @Terist!  It's always great when a long-time Carver lover joins us.  

When you have a chance and get a few more posts under your belt, we'd love to see what you are currently listening with, whether you have them cranked to "11" or higher.  :D

• 4 months later...

Welcome to the site Terist, There are a lot of helpful folls here. I am new to the site also. My name is Brent, from Arlington, Wa. Love the stained glass WSU, I graduated in 2003. GO COUGS!