Best way to transfer music to USB

oldtexasdog

Might just be a dumb question but just got a real good stereo (Kenwood DMX7706S, Kicker amplification on all channels, JBL-GX8628 X 4 speakers and subs X 2 in my car (08 Mustang GT) it has a USB that I can use with a drive or Apple Car Play  and want to load a USB drive up with music from my computer and was wondering if there was any difference in quality with using the Windows player or is something else better. Lossless is preferable. I have the music files on the computer and some playlist from Amazon and just want to get them on a USB in all their glory.

Side question?? I have one USB input. Right now it's either Apple Car Play plugged in or it is a music loaded USB drive. Can I get a splitter of some sort and have both to chose from without unplugging one to put the other in?

Thanks as always

Dog face.png

Edited by oldtexasdog

I just drag or copy paste over the .Flac files to a usb stick and push it in the players usb port it then plays it with its software player. In windows I use dbpoweramp cd ripper (has a small fee) in linux I use abcde but dbpoweramp cd ripper is a good product. And then you can choose the level of flac to use default is level 5 I use 8 or 10

Edited by cuda