Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Carver Fans! I'm still navigating around the site to learn the mechanics and posting. I don't mean to be redundant, but I posted this on my page earlier. This is my Carver Rack System I bought at a pawn shop many years ago for $350. It came with a set of MK SX-4 speakers too. When I got the system home, I was blown away at the sound this system put out! Been a Carver fan ever since. Now, it's time for a complete capacitor upgrade that I'm doing myself...I'm a very good pro soldering tech, and I love doing it. Here's a few pics of the rare speakers too that are absolutely AMAZING....to this day.

Carver for site (2).JPG

DSCN0891.JPG

DSCN0889.JPG

• That Rocks 5

Very cool setup. Really like the speakers, I'm working on a set of speakers that have similar design. What kind of tweeter do yours have?

• Thank You 2
9 hours ago, MRHP said:

Very cool setup. Really like the speakers, I'm working on a set of speakers that have similar design. What kind of tweeter do yours have?

I'm not sure what you mean by "what kind" of tweeter. On the back there's only a small '4' stamped in, and I'm assuming that means 4 ohm. As you can see, the tweeters (2 per speaker) are exposed on top of the cabinet. Thanks for the comment.  

• Thank You 2