Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 6/7/2021 at 8:46 PM, Rob said:

They definitely sound good but like you said, can’t handle that much power. My V15E’s Cerwin Vega’s actually handled up to 3 o’clock on the volume. That was just incredible. Only about 1 o’clock on the Polk’s.

We learned last night that they handle way beyond 3 o'clock. The 4.0 was most impressive, a complete powerhouse. As much as it saddens me to say, I think Rob has regained the throne for best sounding amp in the greater Lansing area... slightly 😎

• That Rocks 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well everybody. I think it is time to brag a little, which I normally don't do because I am not that kind of person but the amp is finally done and a great big thank you to Greg and Jenny. You guys ar

It tests at 500W/ch into 8 ohms.   ...     What has happened here on the Carversite!??!!?!?!!   I thought it was all about how it sounds, not the specs!  

@Rob : he's referring to this

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, gburke said:

We learned last night that they handle way beyond 3 o'clock. The 4.0 was most impressive, a complete powerhouse. As much as it saddens me to say, I think Rob has regained the throne for best sounding amp in the greater Lansing area... slightly 😎

The M1.0 mkII opt002 vs the M4.0t is an epic battle. :D

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 2