Ciao! from Italy

Hi guys, i am Francesco, 43 years old, married with one 6  years old son.

I am a marketing consultant and trainer, i live close to Bologna the town of tortellini, mortadella, lasagne and many other cuisine masterpieces.

I recently introduced a C1 preamp in my setup because i am going to introduce a tuner and a CD player in my setup in addition to my flac/wav files.

Power amplifier is a slightly upgraded SAE A501 and my speakers are italian's RCF SCD6000.

I am wondering to work on it with BillD upgrade and i would like to know something more about holographic tool on the preamp.

thanks a lot!

Francesco

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 1

Hello Francesco, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

For BillD C-1 information, start here:

For Sonic Holography information, you might start here:

https://thecarversite.com/search/?q=sonic holography&type=forums_topic&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_in=titles

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Community Admin

Welcome @nautinut.  You have found the right place...

We have a few members from Italy - some quite active.  Always great to have people join from around the globe.

When you do your BillD, please start a thread documenting your experience.  Add to the value of the site, and do a little bragging !! 😉 

Sonic Holography is great - and your ears will be the final judge!.

BTW, I love italian speakers, I have Sonus Faber set up that is incredible..., I've been looking for the Sonus Faber Gravis-1 subwoofer for years..., hard to find, impossible to find, in the US..., one day, I'll find one in Italy... shipping will kill me, but then I will feel complete.

Owning Carver is also like that..., we call it OCCD.  Obsessive Carver Collecting Disorder..., after hanging out here for a while, you will eventually be bitten, and will try a Carver Amp..., and then there's no turning back.  😉 

Glad you found us!  stay and enjoy the value of the community.

Welcome.jpg.a615c5ba6a08d3bfc58cc5ddc17a7dc4.jpg

Welcome to the group, @nautinut!  It's great to have you!

That sounds like a great system.  Good luck with the BillD conversion.   We'll be looking forward to pictures when you get a couple more posts under your belt.  :D