Reservation Discussion

sea

New information……Bob and Peggy have decided to trade places with Jerry and Nikki.  Bob/Peggy will be in one of the lofts and Jerry/Nikki will be in cabin 7.

We are all pleased that Bob and Peggy are going to attend.👏

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please proceed to get your deposits in.  Give Keena a call or an email with your cabin number, check in day and checkout day.  She will send you a rate quote.  You can visit a link on the quote and get your 50% deposit paid.  There was alittle confusion at first and some rates were quoted that were incorrect.  Please let Keena know if the quote she gives is more than about $50 different than what the calculator indicated.  She will correct.  I think Bob and Carol win the price for the first to pay their deposit securing their spot.  Please post here when you have put your deposit down so I can update the attender list.

Here is the contact information again:

Pam Delk - pam@stonewoodcabins.com - 904-318-6250

Keena Armachain - keena@stonewoodcabins.com - 828-237-1307

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I would like to attend but I'm not sure if anything is still available.  This would be our first stay so not sure how we would get on the list. Any help on this is appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, straylight said:

My wife and I would like to attend but I'm not sure if anything is still available.  This would be our first stay so not sure how we would get on the list. Any help on this is appreciated. 

Sent you a Message 

19 hours ago, straylight said:

Welcome to the CarverFest soundroom.  I look forward to meeting you and your wife this Fall in Bryson City.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:42 AM, sea said:

Please proceed to get your deposits in.  Give Keena a call or an email with your cabin number, check in day and checkout day.  She will send you a rate quote.  You can visit a link on the quote and get your 50% deposit paid.  There was alittle confusion at first and some rates were quoted that were incorrect.  Please let Keena know if the quote she gives is more than about $50 different than what the calculator indicated.  She will correct.  I think Bob and Carol win the price for the first to pay their deposit securing their spot.  Please post here when you have put your deposit down so I can update the attender list.

Here is the contact information again:

Pam Delk - pam@stonewoodcabins.com - 904-318-6250

Keena Armachain - keena@stonewoodcabins.com - 828-237-1307

I have not been able to get through to Keena on this line.  The main number for Stonewood Cabins is 828-222-0802.  Keena is struggling a little bit in her new role since Misty is no longer with Stonewood.  Please be patent with her.  Again, when you call to make your reservation know what rent you are anticipating from the calculator.  If the amount she gives you is different by more than $50 bucks please ask her to recheck.

All 3 Lofts are booked. Look forward to visiting with our Carverfest family. Tammy is in Loft #1, Don and Terri are in Loft #2 and Bob and Peggy are in Loft #3. As Ed mentioned, Keena is new so be patient with her. Very sweet lady but she is learning. 

I am happy to Welcome Kirk and Darlene Shelvay to our CF2022 attendees.   Kirk and Darlene will be in Cabin 11 from Sept 9 to Sept 16.   We are pleased to them attend.  Welcome!!

19 hours ago, Rob said:

Hello Ed. You gonna have hats and T-shirts again?

Yes.  I actually reached out to the company that has done them in the past just yesterday.  We are planning to offer T-Shirts (Ladies and Mens), Sweatshirts and Caps.  Information about ordering coming soon.

• That Rocks 2

13 hours ago, shortcake said:

Cabin 10 is booked and deposit made...see you all there (6 to the 22nd)

Great!!

On 5/10/2022 at 5:53 PM, Nahash5150 said:

Cabin 2 - looks like RobertR is 2 weeks, and Angelo is 1st week, Greg/Jenny and Brian (B-Man) is week 2. So Robert is looking for another 1st weeker...

The good news - OTD has opted to join us in Cabin 2 for the first week, so looks like it's all filled up.  Deposit has been sent - total is up about $500 over last time, which was 2019; that's the bad news.

RR

• Thank You 1

18 hours ago, RobertR said:

The good news - OTD has opted to join us in Cabin 2 for the first week, so looks like it's all filled up.  Deposit has been sent - total is up about $500 over last time, which was 2019; that's the bad news.

RR

I am not sure exactly what you have paid but I did look back at the calculator for the past four years.  This is what I see for 14 days each year:

2019  $1695

2020  $1808

2021  $1891

2022  $2077

This is a 22% increase or $382 from 2019 to 22022.

We anticipated a 10% increase from 21 to 22.  It looks like to be right on it.

Ed

I am sorry to say that it looks as though James and his family may not make it.  At any rate he has given up his claim to cabin 11 to Kirk.

On the other hand I am pleased to say:

Kirk and Darlene as newcomers

Greg and Jenny returning

Brian Lemons returning

James Lovell retuning

RobertR returning after two years off

LT will most likely make it for a day or two

Carolee back after at least one, maybe two.  Don't remember for sure.

Rob and Zele will be attending but camping off site nearby also returning after a two year break.

....and....

Bob and Peggy back after a two year break.

Rumor has it there is a possibility that we may even see George and Janice.

It is great to see some newcomers and many old friends returning.

All cabins are booked except for three treehouse units.

• Thank You 1

Martin and Charle put in their deposit yesterday for the full 14 days.  Now everyone has put in their deposit.  Thank you to all for  getting this done.  This is shaping up to be the best attended CF of the past several years.  We still have time for some late comers to take a few in nights in the one bedroom tree house units.

• 2 months later...

Good morning everyone. I am sorry to report, in speaking with Peggy and Bob yesterday, they will be unable to attend Carverfest this year. Peggy asked me if I would post up if anyone may be interested in purchasing part or all of their stay at a discounted rate?

The details of their stay are as follows:

1. They are booked in Loft #3 with a check in Friday, Sept. 9th and a check out Sunday, Sept. 18th

2. The lofts are 1 bedroom which accommodate 2 people

3. They have a common area with a fire pit and a picnic area that will accommodate all three loft occupants and guests from other cabins

4. Terri and I will be in Loft 2 and Tammy will be in Loft #1

if interested in more details along with a discounted rate, please contact Bob’s wife Peggy. Her contact info is piapeg@earthlink.net

Of course, we are very disappointed Bob and Peggy are unable to attend this year due to unforeseen circumstances. Having said that, it is an opportunity for either a couple or individual to be able to attend at a discounted rate for the lodging. 

Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

Best Regards,

Don

Edited by don
Typo