Hello from Vermont

Welcome!  I'm relatively new here too, but I can't tell you how much I've learned already.  

This place is filled with experts and exceptionally knowledgeable people on just about every subject, not just Carver.  

And a better bunch I've never come across on the Web.  So many friendly, helpful and charitable souls.

Stay awhile.  Share your story.  And everyone loves pics!  Pics of your equipment and setup!

Hope to get to know you better, Gary in VA.

• Thank You 1
  • Love this! 1

Welcome Carver lover. Glad to have you. Don't be shy, join in to any discussions that you like. Post some pictures when you can. It's always nice to hear from the newbies.

• Thank You 1

Hello Charles, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Please share some more info about your gear, hobbies, and the like, and once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome.jpg.cd092c199f843ce5b69466e29e526250.jpg

Welcome to the site, Charles!  We have no problem with mixing in other equipment here.  I doubt there are many, if any of us who have nothing but Carver equipped systems - something else always manages to sneak in there, somewhere.  :D

Since you've been Carverized since the 1980's, it's far too late to warn you about OCCD, you are clearly already consumed by the malady, and enjoying it.  ~^