Get Back

SteveFord

Was it anyone else or just me?

I couldn't get past how they dubbed audio that did not fit the picture.  With the mismatched lip flap, at times I felt like I was watching a Saturday afternoon Kung Fu movie. 

Also, it made me wonder how did they decide which audio to dub over the images. 

Anyway I made it through the first episode in a couple of sessions. I might go back and try the next 2.

My .02 being a casual Beatles fan.

On 12/7/2021 at 8:46 PM, SteveFord said:

Oh, please.

Everyone knows that the real Paul McCartney was killed during the Bay Of Pigs invasion.

That imposter guy is actually Melvin Metrick from Liverpool, New York.

Now that is funny!  I lived in Liverpool, NY for 15 years!  My office is in Liverpool, NY.  I'll have to see if Melvin is still around!!  🤣🤣

I've seen the ads for the movie (series - whatever you want to call it).  Not really into the Beatles, meaning not a super fan, but I do like their musice and have several albums.  Not sure which is my favorite, but there are several that I spin on occasion.  I am usually up for a documentary about the various groups I like, but not sure I could stomach 6 hours worth.  (I realize it is in 3 parts, but still 6 hours is a long time!)

• Thank You 1

The first episode is kind of slow, second is a little different and the third one is really good.

They really perked up when Billy Preston arrived.  I don't know if they would have had much of an album without him spurring them on.