Funny NON-POLITICAL memes

Daddyjt

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, mddawson said:

Australia vs. America | Australia | Know Your Meme

Australia’s National bird is the Emu -  and in 1932 the Emus kicked the asses of the Australian soldiers that tried to eradicate the birds. So yea - you have a pretty bad ass National bird…;-)

• Haha 2

On 12/18/2021 at 2:25 PM, mbskeam said:

267754123_5299448750069379_7461657264606905712_n.jpg

I went to school at Kettering University (General Motors Institute) where all the students also had to work as co-op engineers at GM plants.... I worked at the Oldsmobile plant in Lansing, Mi.  The incoming freshmen were always hazed by the older students by telling them to go into the plant and retrieve a set of muffler bearings.  Most of the folks in the factory were well aware of the fun and would send the freshmen on a wild goose chase.... The more naive kids would look for days.  I was lucky and sniffed out the ruse pretty quickly... I had had a shop teach in High School that once sent me looking for a drafting tool called an "angle tri-sector".  So, I had been "pre-hazed" by the time I got there, lol.

• Thank You 2
  • Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

On 5/15/2022 at 1:37 AM, Daddyjt said:

Australia’s National bird is the Emu -  and in 1932 the Emus kicked the asses of the Australian soldiers that tried to eradicate the birds. So yea - you have a pretty bad ass National bird…;-)

Yes!

I took my girlfriend to Australia for vacation in 1998.

All was well until she tried to cross a large (nearly empty) paddock that only had 2 emus at the far end.

The emus raced her to the gate and I never saw her move that fast again in the 20 years we were together. 

• Haha 1