Hello from Southern Oregon I'm kind of a loner not a big poster but I do enjoy my carver equipment.

I have a c-1 preamp and a TX2 tuner, a sd/a-490T along with a 1.5T amp and a pioneer PL-71 with a series 3 brick Acutex 320 STR,  hooked up to my Klipsch Cornwall 3's.  Carver system 2 is a c-7 pre/tuner and a 1.5t amp and a Sony PSX-7 turntable with an Acutex series 300 LPM 320 STR hooked to JBL4311b's and a Sunfire 12" sub.  System 3 in not Carver its (2)  Soundcraftsman PCR800 Amps and a DX4200 pre/Eq and a T6200 tuner, another PSX-7 Sony turntable with a AT20 NOS shabata stylus hooked to AR2a's. 

+ lots of various stacks of Ill try this one day.   Would Like to update my carver amps and the c1 soon, that is why I was poking around on this forum.  Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

• Thank You 7
  • That Rocks 5

Nice and varied kit man!  Very sweet!  Stick around and keep us posted.  I've got two M500-ts in for service and upgrade with Greg and can't wait to get them back - swap out the two (old, tired, long out of service M500-ts) now driving my new SVS Ultra Towers (bi-amped) and revel in the difference.  

Hello Klamtucky, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Nice collection of gear. You'll fit right in here with some of us hoarders uh, I mean collectors. :D 

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Community Admin

Welcome to the Forum..., The Carver Site has a lot for everyone.

Love those two systems, you have, @Klamtucky.  I bet you have an m500t with big meters in your future 😉 

OCCD is a journey, not a destination.  In a few more thanks and posts - please post some pictures of your gear - we love pictures.

• The title was changed to Hello from Southern Oregon I'm kind of a loner not a big poster but I do enjoy my carver equipment.

Welcome.jpg.8eed452b4ec12a181379f317170a4fb0.jpg

Welcome to the group, @Klamtucky!  We're glad to have you!

You've got a great collection of gear there to enjoy!  Too late to warn you of OCCD, at least!  :D  But it's better for us to have company, there!

As others have noted, when you do get a bit more messages under your belt, here, we'd love to see pictures!