Hey everyone, long time Carver fan here

New to the forum but long time fan. When I was 17 (1987) I got some money from an inheritance, I purchased a full blown Carver system with M1.5t, M400t, CD player and C-4000 preamp rocking among other things 4 15” Rockford Fosgate Pro Series subs in an old 24’ travel trailer. It was crazy, people sometimes got sick from the bass. 
Now I’m 51 and just got back into the Carver game. I bought a couple used M1.5ts then realized there are better options like the 1.0t and 500t. I’ve now got several of each and I’m on the waitlist to get them rebuilt/MKII. 
I have a few questions I’ll post in the appropriate forum, looking forward to the feedback. 

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 2

Welcome!  Sounds like you have some nice gear.  You'll fit right in here... why have just one!  I've got a few M500-ts.  Expecting two back from Greg in the very near future, refurbed and upgraded to MKII.  
We all love pics; as soon as you're able, give us a peek.
Welcome to the forum.  A great place with a great group of knowledgeable and experienced guys.

Welcome. There’s never enough. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

There are truly enablers in this forum. Never thought about it until recently I realized I have more power amps in the system than I have source hardware. Sounds like you’ll fit right in.

• Haha 1

Hello Grunge-Puppy, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Nice collection of gear, and I think you'll be happy with the upgrades. :D

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Welcome.jpg.b87b1fc08c8832f4d4529358a016faad.jpg

Welcome to the group.  Sounds like you don't have nearly enough power-amps!  Have no fear, we will soon encourage solutions to that little problem! :D

One thing I've learned about being here - your system(s) will grow - Carver components somehow breed!  Don't try to fight it - there is no cure for OCCD!  😉