Keep getting this error

2chGearBuff

Tried to use the link to the Member Map this evening and this is what I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Got it on some other links I've tried in the last couple of days too.  Don't remember which ones off the top of my head.

2 hours ago, 2chGearBuff said:

Tried to use the link to the Member Map this evening and this is what I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Got it on some other links I've tried in the last couple of days too.  Don't remember which ones off the top of my head.

Are you trying to get here?

Yeah.  I ended up getting there.   Was just trying to see who was local (somewhat to me) on the map.  I see I don't appear on it, so not sure what the issue is with that.  No worries.  Nothing critical.  Was just getting some dead links in general, but I believe they were created before the last go around of website updates.

3 hours ago, 2chGearBuff said:

Yeah.  I ended up getting there.   Was just trying to see who was local (somewhat to me) on the map.  I see I don't appear on it, so not sure what the issue is with that.  No worries.  Nothing critical.  Was just getting some dead links in general, but I believe they were created before the last go around of website updates.

If you read the guide to the Member Map, it clearly states the criteria for your profile, and that the member database has to be uploaded to Google Maps manually. So if you or others don't appear, they either a) don't have a valid location entered into their profile, or b) haven't been uploaded to Google yet. It's been a couple years since I have uploaded - and you're the first person to even make mention of the Member Map since then...

I need to know what links you're talking about before I can fix them. But there is only one valid Member Map, and that is the one in the link I provided above.

Yeah, i figured as much.  I will see if I can find the other links.  Don't remember exactly where they were.  If i run across them in my travels, I will record them so I can let you know.  As far as the member, map, not a big deal if it isn't up to date.  Was just looking out of curiosity.  I think I have my information in there correctly, unless I need the "( )".  You've done a great job with the site.  Happy to be a member!