I happened on the Carver Site while researching info on Carver receivers.  I have a M-400t that I have had from new that I just had refurbished at Nelion.   Good folks.  I have a reservation to have my Crown SL-2 Preamp refurbed as well by Nelion.  Just finished upgrading my Klipsch LaScalas with Eliptrac 400 horns and ALK crossovers.  Now making some Frankenscalas with the old parts for my hangar to be powered by a MXR 900 I bought but haven’t received just yet.  Fingers crossed.

• Thank You 7
  • That Rocks 1

• Community Admin
14 hours ago, N58RG said:

old parts for my hangar

Welcome @N58RG, glad you found us!

We LOVE pictures..., so when you can, please post ..., Carver Gear..., and Airplanes... why not!

Hello N58RG and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

You won't go wrong with Nelion. Greg does great work. He's done an M1.0t for me in the past, and he has another one in the queue.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear. I'd like to see pics of the plane, too. :D

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif