CF 2022

Nahash5150

On 2/6/2022 at 9:01 PM, Nahash5150 said:

So what's going on?

Well Greg,

That is a timely question.  I am having conversations with Misty and Mike about rates for this years Fest.  There is a small group of people that seem to be dissatisfied with Watershed and are seeking another venue further north.  We will have to see how this develops.  I do not see it happening in time to do anything different in 2022.  For this reason I have decided to leverage my relationship with the Watershed owners and make this the primary place for reservations, information, etc.

It is my opinion that most people that currently attend would not shift to a Northern Venue so we may be headed towards a Southern Carverfest and a Northern Carverfest.

I can tell you that Misty, Mike and the rest of the Watershed team have been offended by the public comments about the quality of the venue.  The discounts offered have been steep and even increased as related to normal seasonal rates the last several years.  They have also offered us additional perks the last year or two and for this the thanks has been to publicly slam them on the Carverfest.com forum.

I will be updating the reservation list here and only here.  Watershed has been instructed to only accept reservations from renters who stake their claim here.

Ed

• Thank You 1