Who owns Bob Carver Company in 2022? Whats going on?

Ar9Jim

Over the last several years I've been asked this question many times, as a dealer for Bob Carver. 

Over the last 2 years a company called Glass Audio built Bob Carver products under license, in California.

Glass Audio closed at year end 2021. Bob was not a partner in Glass. 

Bob has started a new company to produce and market his vacuum tube audio products.

Bob Carver is a legal entity owned 100% by Bob Carver and his wife Peggy. No investors, No partners. Bob and Peggy's baby. 

Bob is at the helm and his creativity is guiding the ship forward. The on-line store is coming soon.

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions please ask here, or call (815) 985-3557. 

Here is a press release that was released in the last few days. You will see it in print and on-line from many sources soon, but you can see it first at The Carver Site!

Bob Carver Announces Important Changes

Bob Carver has announced he is moving his company into the 21st century, with an

upcoming on-line store at his website. Customers will soon have the option to purchase

direct from Bob Carver with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with no restocking or

shipping fees attached either way.

Soon you will be able to have your own Carver Amplifier Challenge in your home and

system, with no-risk to your audio budget. You can experience the work of Bob Carver,

anywhere UPS delivers in the USA. Bob Carver will continue to deliver the innovative,

high performance products that made him world famous.

In recent months, supply chain issue has disrupted shipments of Bob Carver products to

our customers. We have been working overtime to solve these issues, and we believe

we have.

We regret the delays and how this has caused worry and upset to our wonderful

customers. The recent closure of Glass Audio America has again caused a disruption in

our shipments. Glass Audio built Bob Carver products under license. We know the good

people at Glass Audio are in great demand within the industry. Their individual futures

are all very bright.

As a response, Bob has taken personal stake in multiple USA manufacturers to produce

Bob Carver products under his direct oversight and guidance. In recent years, demand

for Bob Carver products has exceeded supply continuously.

Bob hears your demands and is going back into USA manufacturing of his products.

In the near future, you can see what products Bob has planned for 2022. Exciting

changes ahead for Bob Carver fans at https://www.bobcarvercorp.com

Questions – Concerns - Needs

CALL US! --- (815)985-3557

For Immediate Release_Bob Carver Annouces Important Changes .docx

• Thank You 9
  • That Rocks 3
  • Love this! 1

Jim, when things gel a bit more, can you let us know what the path will be for those of us who are not in the U.S.ofA.?  

No rush at all - if things are not settled in that respect, that's fine.  But when things are figured out, I would love to know, and I'm sure the rest of us from outside the US will be interested as well.

And, of course, Good Luck to you and Bob and all in this.  May business continue to be very good, and may Bob's innovative ways continue as ever!

• Thank You 3

On 2/7/2022 at 5:07 PM, Brian_at_HHH said:

Jim, when things gel a bit more, can you let us know what the path will be for those of us who are not in the U.S.ofA.?  

No rush at all - if things are not settled in that respect, that's fine.  But when things are figured out, I would love to know, and I'm sure the rest of us from outside the US will be interested as well.

And, of course, Good Luck to you and Bob and all in this.  May business continue to be very good, and may Bob's innovative ways continue as ever!

Hi Brian,

I have an update on new Bob Carver products for exports. All new Bob Carver products will conform to CE, REACH and RoHS. The Crimson 275 is also being brought into compliance and will also be available for export.  Bob put his Captains hat back on and is piloting his company. We all know good things happen, when Bob is running the show. A world class company will be the result, once again.

Edited by Ar9Jim
  • That Rocks 2

Thanks very much, Jim!  Does this also mean we (foreigners) will be able to order directly?

BTW, thank you for your instructions on setting up the Crimson 275 for mono mode!  You put up the only clear info I could find on it.

19 minutes ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

Thanks very much, Jim!  Does this also mean we (foreigners) will be able to order directly?

BTW, thank you for your instructions on setting up the Crimson 275 for mono mode!  You put up the only clear info I could find on it.

Thank you, Brian. Yes. You will be able to order online as well, from most stable countries.. Some countries we can't ship to, because the amplifiers never make it to the consumer. Lol. Sad but true.. 

• That Rocks 1
  • Love this! 1