I love Caver Gear!

I have been a Carver enthusiast for man years and currently have a C1 Pre-amplifier and M1.0T amplifier.   Unfortunately, the M1.T distorts in the right channel.  I recapped the unit but the problem persists.  I was hoping to get help trouble shooting this amp and also connect with other Carver enthusiasts.  Cheers,  Doug

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 2

Hello Doug, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Rich's troubleshooting guide is a great place to start, and there are many talented techs and DIY'rs  here that can help.

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

Thank you for the welcome.  I am very interested in purchasing the troubleshooting guide!  Do you know the difference between an Inverting and Non Inverting amplifier model?  The Carver manual I have has a schematic for the Inverting model but the troubleshooting guide applies to only the Non Inverting model.  How does one identify each type?  Any help would b greatly appreciated.. 

• Thank You 2

Thank you for the welcome.  I am very interested in purchasing the troubleshooting guide!  Do you know the difference between an Inverting and Non Inverting amplifier model?  The Carver manual I have has a schematic for the Inverting model but the troubleshooting guide applies to only the Non Inverting model.  How does one identify each type?  Any help would b greatly appreciated..