New from Philly

Hey Guys, My name is Anthony.  I don't remember if I posted when I first joined but I have been a lurker for the better part of a year.   I have been a Carver fan since I first purchased a TFM-45 and preamp in the 90's.   I have since purchased a few other models on ebay throughout the years.  I actually have my first TFM-45 and an M1.0t going into Nelion audio in November so I am excited to see how they turn out.   

I look forward to checking out the rest of the forum!

• Thank You 8
  • That Rocks 1

2 hours ago, Firmani99 said:

Hey Guys, My name is Anthony.  I have been a Carver fan since I first purchased a TFM-45 and preamp in the 90's. I actually have my first TFM-45 and an M1.0t going into Nelion audio in November so I am excited to see how they turn out.   

Welcome aboard! The TFM-45 is a great amplifier and is what initially got me hooked on the Carver sound. My late uncle purchased a full Carver rack set with Klipsch forte speakers new from Magnolia hi-fi and when I first heard it my jaw hit the floor unbelievable sound loud and crystal clear, great gear. After he passed away I took the amp to Rita's and had it completely gone through told her to replace everything and had Bob Carver sign it in memory to my cousin and he still uses it today. 

Post often and post pictures everyone loves pictures; gear, speakers, bands, girls, cars, funny meme's whatever you're into. 

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Hello Firmani99, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

Both of those amps are great choices, and you'll be amazed at what Greg can do for them!

Once you get to Novice status, please consider uploading some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

In the meantime, kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif

• Thank You 1

Welcome to the site.  There are several members in the area, Philly is not far from Baltimore.  I have family in the jersey side of the Philly suburbs! Swedesboro snd Woodbury.

Have a great day and enjoy the site!

barryG

On 7/30/2022 at 9:30 AM, Firmani99 said:

Hey Guys, My name is Anthony.  I don't remember if I posted when I first joined but I have been a lurker for the better part of a year.   I have been a Carver fan since I first purchased a TFM-45 and preamp in the 90's.   I have since purchased a few other models on ebay throughout the years.  I actually have my first TFM-45 and an M1.0t going into Nelion audio in November so I am excited to see how they turn out.   

Welcome aboard! I too live in Philly. 

Chris