Carverfest 2023 Events

sea

As we quickly approach CF2023 I wanted to start discussions concerning planned get togethers.

Randi and I will host our annual seafood boil Monday evening Sept 11.  I am just going to prepare for everyone that is scheduled to be there at that point so no RSVP required.  I will reach out to Stonewood and get a count from them.  Look forward to seeing and visiting with all of you plus our Stonewood friends.

Mike has told me that Stonewood Cabins will again host us for a last Saturday night party at The Yard.  I am hopeful they will have Sugar and her group performing again.  I know BobS is hoping so as well.  This is Saturday September 16.

I am hoping to twist Don's arm to host an around the Loft Firepit get together.  We can make this a simple bring your drink of choice affair.  It was so much fun last year as we gathered there and remembered some of our old friends that have been lost.  More on a date for this later.

If others of you want to host an event and publicize in advance, please post here.  Sometimes lunches or dinners are impromptu with last minute word of mouth invites and that is fine also.

45 minutes ago, sea said:

As we quickly approach CF2023 I wanted to start discussions concerning planned get togethers.

Randi and I will host our annual seafood boil Monday evening Sept 11.  I am just going to prepare for everyone that is scheduled to be there at that point so no RSVP required.  I will reach out to Stonewood and get a count from them.  Look forward to seeing and visiting with all of you plus our Stonewood friends.

Mike has told me that Stonewood Cabins will again host us for a last Saturday night party at The Yard.  I am hopeful they will have Sugar and her group performing again.  I know BobS is hoping so as well.  This is Saturday September 16.

I am hoping to twist Don's arm to host an around the Loft Firepit get together.  We can make this a simple bring your drink of choice affair.  It was so much fun last year as we gathered there and remembered some of our old friends that have been lost.  More on a date for this later.

If others of you want to host an event and publicize in advance, please post here.  Sometimes lunches or dinners are impromptu with last minute word of mouth invites and that is fine also.

I look forwatd to seeing everyone again. Cabin 20 usually has something cooking, but it will be a bit different this year, so we will keep everyone posted as time goes on. 

• 3 weeks later...