New to this forum, hello all

I am new here but not new to audio and certainly not Carver, I have had a bunch of Carver stuff over the years and my most recent amp is a M1.5t that I sent in and had re-done by Rita and Mr. Carver signed it. my most recent speakers are some ALIII Plus that I just got yesterday. I got the beasts home and just hooked them up in the living room to my little Adcom 545II and wow! I can hardly wait till I can get then downstairs and hook them up to the M1.5t. I am an audio nut that likes a wide variety of music. But for now I am off to my nephews 3 birthday in the springs.

Welcome to the forum.  Hope you enjoy the company of yhe great folks here and all the info.  Beware of tthe OCCD enablersemwink.gif  they can be a ruthless bunch.  Just kidding emwink.gif they are a great bunch.  Enjoy the forum.

20101002200721346.jpg

Thanks for the welcome and compliments guys! I currently have three rigs, I don't really know how it happened just one piece at a time I guess LOL. I will get these down tomorrow and put them in place of my Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl's. My wife likes audio , not nearly as much as me though and wants something a little smaller in the living room. I don't really care because the acoustics suck in there anyway.  Its strange but my unfinished basement with concrete walls and floors sounds great plus I can listen at higher levels without pissing off the neighbors. enough rambling on. here are some pics of my other rigs.

Welcome; you might want to post these pics in 'member's systems' since I periodically clean out the welcome wagon topic

Thanks for the welcome! I will post some in members systems when I get everything straightened out and get some current pics.