Bass tracks

RichP714

Rabbit posted a link to SVS giving demo movies for deep bass. What songs do you like to listen to for deep bass. This can either be the sinewave sweep type of rumbly bass that Sould Coughing is known for, or deep yet tightly cohesive bass.

The track with the deepest, yet still cohesive, bass I've found to date is 'World Machine' by Level 42

Rabbit posted a link to SVS giving demo movies for deep bass. What songs do you like to listen to for deep bass. This can either be the sinewave sweep type of rumbly bass that Sould Coughing is known for, or deep yet tightly cohesive bass.

The track with the deepest, yet still cohesive, bass I've found to date is 'World Machine' by Level 42

That's a good one by Level 42, but you NEED to listen to "Flight of the Cosmic Hippo" by Bela Fleck & the Flecktones...

Always liked Pictures At An Exhibition by ELP.

-kettle drums or bass gtr work

-my left arm iz tatted 'death is life' :ddd [hutt of baba yabba]

-pretty profound...thats what the chicky,s say **))

Two come to mind:

Telarc recording of Saint Saens' Organ Symphony -- really subsonic (almost) low organ notes under the orchestra, plus full upper range of notes too -- but you asked about bass tracks.

Richard Strauss' "Also Sprach Zarathustra" (- the 2001 Space Odyssey theme music) -- full low pedal organ climax - can make the Amazings' speaker cover material flap at down around 24-42 hz!

Always liked Pictures At An Exhibition by ELP.

-kettle drums or bass gtr work

-my left arm iz tatted 'death is life' :ddd [hutt of baba yabba]

-pretty profound...thats what the chicky,s say **))

-whoopers ...the gates of kiev

• 2 months later...
Guest yzarc

MDFMK, the spin-off from KMFDM. Deep electronic bass. At least one of the tracks makes it sound like I have a sub in my car, and I don't...

Also, Tangerine Dream, Force Majeure CD.