Newbie here from Georgia

Howdy, new member here from Georgia. Found this site a few months ago when I was trying to decide
on a new amp. Wasnt happy with the old one at all and after research here got a TFM-35X and it 
sounds great. So good in fact I decided to do some more research and decided to buy another Carver amp.
Just bought a M500t today, hope to get hooked up later today. Will report back with some pics too I hope.
Already planning some mods on the m500t, love those blue LEDs. Glad to be here, great audio forum! 

IMG_0010.JPG.4eea8bb354fd3c5cf45b24c1e26b51a2.JPG

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I love the vinyl sound and CD too, 
mostly listen to classic rock. Dont own a IPod, yet.
I like the sound of the Carver amps with my Polk SDA 1c, seems to be a good match.
"musical indeed" is what I heard...

Welcome to the site. There are many who consider the M500t the most musical of the Carver amps, however you wish to interpret that. In proper working order, the M500t is a very smooth amp that can play all day without fatiguing your ears. The M500t Mk-II is a real game changer.

Welcome VinylNut, 
There are a couple more of us Georgia Carver fans down here in Savannah.  Sometimes I regret selling my old turntable and open reel machine and giving away all my vinyl albums, but I'm liking digital pretty well too.  Glad to have you with us!
Jazz