Sign in to follow this  
snow

Bedini CD clarifier road show signup list.

I know that Perry replied yes he was in first but im not certain on some of the others as to whether they are in or out so it's hard to make a list thats accurate without knowing. Please respond whether or not your in. I will place them in order reflecting those who responded first in the first thread.

REGARDS SNOW

Ok it looks like that Steve ford is next followed by stereo Dog then Obi. HarryFan has expressed interest in trying this but has less than 200 posts so to be fair to the ones that have 200 posts but still allow others to try this everyone who has expressed interest that have the required amount of posts will go first then Harryfan which may have 200 posts by then anyhow. And to let more try it I will drop the required amount of posts to 75 minimum because I feel if you have that number or more you are a active contributing member of this forum.

The reasons behind requiring X amount of posts is to reward those who are active here and there is less chance of someone not sending it to the next guy if they have an investment in the forum, not that I am implying those who have just joined arent good guys or are any less trustworthy than others but there has to be some minimum requirment. o:)

REGARDS SNOW

I'm in but to save on postage and customs paperwork, maybe Perry should send it to me or someone else in Canada before it going to the US, thus saving multiple trops across the border.

I'm in but to save on postage and customs paperwork' date=' maybe Perry should send it to me or someone else in Canada before it going to the US, thus saving multiple trips across the border.

That would be up to Steve Ford since he is next on the list, I have no problem with whatever he decides. It was only $5.95 or something like that to ship to Perry from here so the costs are minimal either way

REGARDS SNOW

Well I'm ready to ship this off to the next person.......just let me know who.

I should be able to get it off by monday......just have to spin a couple of hundred discs first........:dd

I believe that would be either Steve Ford or Obi depending on whether Steve wishes to let Obi have a go first since he is in Canada.

REGARDS SNOW

Send it on to Steve; I've decided to buy one sound unheard based on Perry's review of it as a Father's Day present to myself (like the kids will actually remember Father's Day any more than they remember my b'day .... LOL!!!)

For $50 US and shipping I'm getting one also......dont know how but it works.

Put an older Crime of the century on last night and it just sounded better......mind you I drink!....:dd :dd

Steve.....PM me your addy, I'll send it off monday.

I'm in put me on the list please,thanks

Is this a one time process or is it something that needs to be done to the CD's every so often (such as playing one a certain number of times) just wondering?

Blues Pwr

I'm in put me on the list please,thanks

Is this a one time process or is it something that needs to be done to the CD's every so often (such as playing one a certain number of times) just wondering?

Blues Pwr

Ok your on the list. I know it's not a one time process, but Im not sure how often one needs to do it because I have such a large music collection I may not play the same CD for over a month or more but when I do replay one there is a difference if I use the clarifier so I recommend using it every time you play a CD.

REGARDS SNOW