Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

20 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

We have a ridiculous safety manager where I work that would do just that, and then spend the next couple of hours writing a company wide email wanting every manager, supervisor, shop lead to stress the importance of it at their next employee meetings.

Wouldn’t that be managerial puttering? 😁

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, mbskeam said:

441262250_287248397797359_2221737535016922816_n.jpg

i saw something similar several years ago.

The young boy shows the girl his package, and says "I betcha don't have one of these."

The young girl shows the boy her package, and she says, "No I don't, but I have one of these, and with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want."

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, itchitch said:

Not a meme but I did find some humor in the offer I received….

Love your response! I got a very lowball offer on a pair of Infinity RSIIIa's I had listed on craigslist, half my asking price, and I responded LMAO 

• Love this! 1
  • Haha 3

• Community Admin
16 hours ago, itchitch said:

Not a meme but I did find some humor in the offer I received….

IMG_1051.jpeg

On the flipside to this kind of experience..., is when someone has priced something way to high..., you make a reasonable offer, like, say, even half the original ask..., they come back with the LoL or the LMAO..., comment..., showing they have WAY to high an idea of an item's worth..., so, I then offer half of the half, again..., making the point.  One time, the seller declining the offer, comes back, weeks later..., and says in a message,..., I'll take your offer now.  At which point, I say, that was then, this is now..., and offer half again.  (half of half of half).

Needless to say..., things change.  And, this actually worked once.  (Story for another time.)

In context here (round numbers)..., that would be list for $650, first offer of $350, declined, followed by second offer of $150, declined..., followed by third offer of $75, accepted.  😉   

Sometimes you have to stand your ground and make the point. LoL

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AndrewJohn said:

they come back with the LoL or the LMAO..., comment.

Before I typed LOL, I had typed and deleted...

Give me your address so I can come over and light it on fire at your from door...

I also typed and deleted - I wish I could sell it at that price but I need the proceeds for my child's medical treatments...

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, itchitch said:

I also typed and deleted - I wish I could sell it at that price but I need the proceeds for my child's medical treatments...

Or my wife's breast augmentation, or my sex change operation, or your trip to see the Wizard of Oz, Tinman.

• Haha 7

• Community Admin
2 hours ago, itchitch said:

$650 = 2

$350 = 1

In somebody's basement?  Them prices look a bit low, or so I am told.  Women's healthcare is going to hell, fast, I 'spose.

1 hour ago, AndrewJohn said:

In somebody's basement?  Them prices look a bit low, or so I am told.  Women's healthcare is going to hell, fast, I 'spose.

Ridiculous lowball offer. Ridiculous low by a factor greater than 10. Kinda like the offer for my Inifinty speakers. :D

• Haha 2

Dad: Son, I don't mind you borrowing my car, but please bring it back clean.
Son: I didn't take your car…mom did.😳😂

438095349_10225914624678056_4193423281430164489_n.jpg

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 3