Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, My friend is dead! What can I do? 

The operator says,   Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.

There is a silence.......... then a gun shot is heard.............

Back on the phone, the guy says, OK, now what?

• Thank You 2
  • Haha 2

As an airplane is about to crash..

A female passenger jumps up frantically and announces,   If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.

She removes all her clothing and asks,   Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says,........Here, iron this...

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

Hebrew Writing

Hebrew Writing....... Written across the wall of the cave were the following symbols:

It was considered a unique find and the writings were said to be at least 3,000 years old!

The piece of stone was removed, brought to the museum, and archaeologists from around the world came to study the ancient symbols. They held a huge meeting after months of conferences to discuss the meaning of the markings. The president of the society pointed to first drawing and said:

"This is a woman. We can see these people held women in high esteem.

You can also tell they were intelligent, as the next symbol is a donkey, so they were smart enough to have animals help them till the soil.

The next drawing is a shovel, which means they had tools to help them

Even further proof of their high intelligence is the fish which means that during a famine, they seek food from the sea.

The last symbol appears to be the Star of David which means they were evidently Hebrews." The audience applauded enthusiastically.

Then an old Jewish man stood up in the back of the room and said,

"Idiots... Hebrew is read from right to left... 
It says: 'Holy mackerel, dig the ass on that chick".

No automatic alt text available.
  • Thank You 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/3/2013 at 4:58 PM, Gene C said:
Just a little humor for those who like to tell jokes happy0009.gif

Little Johnny joke...

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her students to ask their parents what the government is. When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was. His dad thought for a while and answered, "Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future." "I still don't get it" responded the Little Johnny. "Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better," said the dad. "Okay then...good night" said Little Jonny went off to bed.  In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying.  He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper.  So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help.  When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep.  Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there.  So he went to the maid's room.  When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid.  Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud,  "OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of shit!"

Concerned:  I haven't been on the Site all that long, I haven't noticed any Posts from "Gene C"

Is "Gene C" alright? Is he still alive and well?

Later, randog311

What did one saggy Boob say to the other...

If we don't get support soon, people will mistake us for a set of old balls...

Edited by randog311
Sentence structure
  • Haha 1

Moms in Group Therapy

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and Willy from school and go get dinner.

• Haha 1