Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

A clergyman was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.  The group surrounded a dog.  Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?"  One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighborhood stray.  We all want him, but only one of us can take him home.  So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the reverend was taken aback. 

"You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed.  He then launched into a ten minute sermon against lying, beginning, "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with, "Why, when I was your age, I never told a lie."  There was dead silence for about a minute.  

Just as the reverend was beginning to think he'd gotten through to them, the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."

• Haha 5

The "Mr Happy" Poem

My nookie days are over, My pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal, Is now my water spout

Time was when on it's own accord, From my trousers it would spring

But now I've got a full-time job, To find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, The way it would behave

For every single morning, It would stand and watch me shave.

Now as old age approaches, It sure gives me the blues

To see it hang it's little head, And watch me tie my shoes....

• Haha 3

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. 

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son,I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.' 

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement,a fat old lady in a motorized cart moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. 
They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. The doors opened and a young blonde stepped out. 
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son..... 

'Go get your Mother'

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Are my testicles black?

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. 

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and

pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,

very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

2 audiophiles talking. 1st one says, "Did you hear the sad news about Bob; he died of a sudden illness." 2nd audiophile says, "That's so sad, what did he have?" 1st audiophile replies, " Krell, Thiel, Theta, and Nordost."

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Do You Know How To Tell When You're Getting Old????

...When You Take A Healthy Poop And It Feels Just As Good As Getting Laid... Smily-Invasion.gif

• Haha 3