Hello Again!

I joined the forum in 2008 with the same email address I have today. Not sure what happened, but there is no trace of my account. Anyway, I'm still around. I'm a long time Bob Carver fan. My second amp was a Phase Linear 700 Series II. I bought my first Carver amp in 2008, a TFM-55. I sent the Phase Linear amp & the TFM to Rolland @  Hi-Tech Audio LLC. He worked his magic on these and I have since sold the Phase Linear amp & Pre to my nephew. Keep it in the family lol! Since then I have picked up another TFM-25. The one I have always wanted and never had is the M500t. I would like to find a nice amp and a CT-7 Pre / Tuner for a bedroom system. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Welcome.

Just keep looking on E-bay until you find a decent price on a 500T and once you have that in your hands, get one of the many members who tweak them, to do his magic. If you are a hands-on type of guy, the members will help you with all the info you will need to upgrade anything Carver.

Papajoe

Welcome. Your account was probably deleted due to inactivity. Stick around, post on some threads, be a contributor to the site in anyway that you can and you won't disappear...again. emwink.gif Hope to see you around.

Howdy jwilson55 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.

If you joined in 2008 you may have been a member of the "other" Carver forum, but we won't hold that against you. face20.gif 

Welcome to the forum!

An abundance of information on the forums, and a lot of good helpful people if you have questions. Enjoy the site!!!

And as always turn up and enjoy the Music!

BarryG