Find results in...

Favorite Pictures

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took my daughter out to the entrance to Antelope Island (about 1/2 mile from our house) to catch the sunset. I haven’t uploaded my DSLR memory card yet, but I snapped this one with my new iPhone 12.  

Posted Images

Why is it that the USA is one of 3 countries (Myanmar and Liberia being the other 2) that still uses Imperial measurement?

Didn't y'all have a war to rid yourselves of the British overlords? That was their system after all.

Here in Canuckistan we have to be fluent in Imperial and Metric so we can have a good business relationship with our good buddies to the South. So yeah, we use both!

😜

• Haha 3
  • Community Admin
22 hours ago, RodH said:

Why is it that the USA is one of 3 countries (Myanmar and Liberia being the other 2) that still uses Imperial measurement?

Didn't y'all have a war to rid yourselves of the British overlords? That was their system after all.

Here in Canuckistan we have to be fluent in Imperial and Metric so we can have a good business relationship with our good buddies to the South. So yeah, we use both!

😜

We're waiting for the rest of the world to come to their senses, and if not, you will be assimilated.

bded54c501d4da70bde0e4a1c3f865e0.jpg

• Haha 1

I thought this was a favorite PICTURE thread. It’s turned into a another jokes forum. Let’s stick with pictures. Yeah yeah I’m a stick in the mud.It’s turned into a another jokes forum. Let’s stick with pictures. Yeah yeah I’m a stick in the mud.

B5443318-EE53-4419-BC03-C8D9F535322D.jpeg

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

I was riding the Tail Of The Dragon early one morning. I came around a corner and this guy was standing in the road. He just stood there and looked at me as if to say "What are you doing on my road?"

I inched forward and he decided to scramble straight up the 15ft. high embankment like it was nothing. He looked at me and then turned because he could hear something. Right after I snapped this he ran off.

Male Bear Posting.jpg

No joke AND a picture - Up yours PMAT !!!

:haha:

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 2