the new guy.

Hi guys!

New to this place and just wanted to say yo! 

Welcome tubes!!
We like pictures.  And if I may request mods to allow 'Member's systems' access for luvtubes so he can show off his gear.

Guest luvtubes

Looking at some custom 305's, but right now I have a couple of TGA 401's, Carver SD/a 490t, and a C1 pre. The noise they make comes out of a pair of Magnepan MG-20's.

Hi guys!

New to this place and just wanted to say yo! 

Welcome tubes!!
We like pictures.  And if I may request mods to allow 'Member's systems' access for luvtubes so he can show off his gear.
Welcome luvtubes.

REGARDS SNOW 

Guest luvtubes

Howdy luvtubes and welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself, your gear and your taste in music.

And please don't make us beg for photos! party.gif
I will need to wait a bit on pictures... seems that my posts are a bit slow at first due to needing to prove I am not a spambot.happy0009.gif 

Welcome to the forum! From your handle I am guessing you like tube equipment! Stick around, this is a great place to learn about Carver gear. Many good folks here are quite excellent at answering questions you may have, and will chime in when you are in need of help.

How are you liking your Maggie's? I love mine, I just had them strip and rewire my mgIIIa's.

Welcome, turn up the music and enjoy it!

BarryG

seems every thread I got to to make a comment or suggestion/advice is blocking me from making a reply.
Yea something funky happening I tried to make a post 4 different times and it flashed said something about administrator and then took me to sandbox trends.  Now my posts are on here 4x.  Could the administrator delete them? thanks.

Dano 

seems every thread I got to to make a comment or suggestion/advice is blocking me from making a reply.

Something is acting funky on here.  Having problems too everytime I post it flashes something about adminitrator and then goes to trend library.  Could a administrator please clear my duplicated posts?  I tried posting 4x and would never show it posted until later and then it showed up 4x.  Thanks

Dano

Welcome to the site.  Cruise the trends and feel free to jump in.  Enjoy your stay and have your say emwink.gif

I don't think dano said it enough yet so.... Welcome to the site.  Cruise the trends and feel free to jump in. Enjoy your stay and have your say.

J/K Welcome aboard, hope you stay awhile.

Welcome to the forum luvtubes. What kind of tube gear ya got?

REGARDS SNOW 

Guest luvtubes

I will post up a bunch of stuff soon. I am looking at a set of hot-rodded 305's right now, but currently all my power is coming from a pair of TGA7401's, and a Dodd pre that I picked up a couple months ago.