Hello all

Joined just in case this merger thing happens, but kind of hope it doesn't - and of course, a lot of my "friends" here too and just like any woman - I am nosy. Seems to me there are two different personalities and some don't mind the bipolar posts of some OCCD fanatics who use a forum to keep in touch and in the know, and others want the straight and narrow. Whatever works for the majority I guess. As long as there's music, I can dance to it.

Anyway, since I can't seem to figure out much of this site, and can't do much here anyway - I figure I will just watch till  someone needs me to say my favorite word. Till then, you will find me here playing till I figure out what's up with the way this forum works, and changing my glasses, cause the lighted posts killing my eyes.

Maybe someone can tell me how many posts I need to graduate to the next level (sure I can find something to say) then we can go to the prom together. 
  • Thank You 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined just in case this merger thing happens, but kind of hope it doesn't - and of course, a lot of my "friends" here too and just like any woman - I am nosy. Seems to me there are two different personalities and some don't mind the bipolar posts of some OCCD fanatics who use a forum to keep in touch and in the know, and others want the straight and narrow. Whatever works for the majority I guess. As long as there's music, I can dance to it.

Anyway, since I can't seem to figure out much of this site, and can't do much here anyway - I figure I will just watch till  someone needs me to say my favorite word. Till then, you will find me here playing till I figure out what's up with the way this forum works, and changing my glasses, cause the lighted posts killing my eyes.

Maybe someone can tell me how many posts I need to graduate to the next level (sure I can find something to say) then we can go to the prom together. 

Short-

I advanced you to novice for the nonce. Once we get our levels figured out/restructured we'll probably be readjusting more. This should give you access to more of the fun stuff.

You'll have to let me know what kind of pictures you do like, since my first attempt seemed to be less than fulfilling eusa_doh.gif

As far as the colors, that may be something else under consideration in the future. In the meantime, welcome!

John

Welcome aboard Shortcakes, lots of info here and friends and music. Tell us about yourself, what equipment do you have, what types of music you enjoy?   Ohhh and I just had to ask whats your favorite word?  happy0009.gif

Welcome, shortcake! :)

Favorite? I thought *I* was your new favorite! emangel.gif

Don't worry, this site is set up differently, but it does have several redeeming features. Just takes a while to find them all!

Welcome aboard Shortcakes, lots of info here and friends and music. Tell us about yourself, what equipment do you have, what types of music you enjoy?   Ohhh and I just had to ask whats your favorite word?  happy0009.gif

Oh, I don't think I will be using my word(s) here often, or even at all, but if I do I know I will make at least two people chuckle!

I have a CT 26, M1.5T, Sony 300 CD disc and a Sony cassette in the office with a couple of Cerwins, a few other Cerwins scattered throughout the house waiting for another Carver (something) to hook up to and have a Carver and a few more Cerwins in the bedroom.

I like any kind of music, rap to classical, slow to dance, with less of a taste for techno, but if it has a boom Boom BOOM beat, it gets played loudest - a friend would say that I like to see the red dots bounce.

Got two moochers, I mean kids, and am an avid animal lover in the New Alaska state of PA!

Not a techy, just love music, and I leave the techy, "know it all" stuff to my friends, who keep me in "balance".  Many friends already here in one "position" or another, so I figured I'd check it out.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site. I think you will find incredibly warm people here with unbelievable knowledge and support. I think you will like it here. As far as I know it takes 200 posts to move from novice to insider

Thanks, and give me a day, 200 posts ain't nothing...I love a challenge

Short-

I advanced you to novice for the nonce. Once we get our levels figured out/restructured we'll probably be readjusting more. This should give you access to more of the fun stuff.

You'll have to let me know what kind of pictures you do like, since my first attempt seemed to be less than fulfilling eusa_doh.gif

As far as the colors, that may be something else under consideration in the future. In the meantime, welcome!

John

Pictures you ask. HUMMMM loaded question? Certainly found one of my recent ones to use didn't ya? I thought I burnt that negative. I will make this fun - let the guys who know me figure what photo you should give me as an avatar. Be gentle guys!

Welcome, shortcake! :)

Favorite? I thought *I* was your new favorite! emangel.gif

Don't worry, this site is set up differently, but it does have several redeeming features. Just takes a while to find them all!

Thanks. Mentioning me and 'redeeming' in the same comment? Scary thought.

Never fear. I have lots of favorites, just don't tell anyone. 

Welcome to the forum shortcake ... glad to have you aboard

You haven't met me yet have you? 

• tongue

Thanks for the welcome!
The only thing I know about you is through some of your CA posts.  And it's still good to have you here, regardless of the "white noise" that have been flying around.

Welcome to the forum shortcake ... glad to have you aboard

You haven't met me yet have you? 

• tongue

Thanks for the welcome!
The only thing I know about you is through some of your CA posts.  And it's still good to have you here, regardless of the "white noise" that have been flying around.

Ya know, I am good for noise too, and depending on the day, it has it's own boom Boom BOOM, but I can go from 0 to 180 defending my friends. So I guess it is a great time to tell you all, I am here for fun, information and knowledge, but I am more loyal to my friends than I am to the music I listen to or any forum I join, and don't tolerate having anyone knock them either. Most times I can sit here and vent without flame wars, but only for so long.  It is one thing to banter, feud, and cuss it out - another to start something and not be prepared to take what you give. I wear my big girl panties all the time and hope you all do too. Don't like what I got to say, man up, suck it up, and move on (with a little of that banter I mentioned - it can be quite fun) and I will too. And if you block me here leaving me with something to say, that's fine cause I have social media down to an art. Trust me, I will be heard.

So again, I am here for all the right reasons. I'd like to stay for them too, but leaving for them is just as easy. I have my preconceived opinions about a few here just from reviewing the site and from my close friends who are already members on your fine isolated beach, but keeping an open mind. White noise and all.

Angelo, NOW it got interesting LOL.

....I figure I will just watch till  someone needs me to say my favorite word.

I suspect it's one of these

Till then, you will find me here playing till I figure out what's up with the way this forum works, and changing my glasses, cause the lighted posts killing my eyes.
I'm betting you sit in front of your monitor in the dark wearing your big girl panties. yikes.gif
Me too! but at my age I prefer the large type here to the tiny 6 point type on CarverAudio.