angelod307

TFM-35 & TD-1440 service manual karma

As i have a few copies of this manual, i offer one up to karma. A few years ago when i was looking for such a manual , i used the 1.0 service guide as prescribed by rich to do the testing procedures as the info was close enough. So now i have a few copies of this 35 manual that are brand new. Also i have many td1440 service manuals. So , let a karma begin for the two manuals...

• Thank You 4

As i have a few copies of this manual, i offer one up to karma. A few years ago when i was looking for such a manual , i used the 1.0 service guide as prescribed by rich to do the testing procedures as the info was close enough. So now i have a few copies of this 35 manual that are brand new. Also i have many td1440 service manuals. So , let a karma begin for the two manuals...

Nice karma, Angelo! I just Karma'd my TFM 35 off to James, so not in. He may want one though;-)

Nice Karma Angelo! I'm assuming the service manual for the 35 matches closely enough to the 35x? If so, count me IN for JUST the TFM-35 service manual!

Nice Karma Angelo! I'm assuming the service manual for the 35 matches closely enough to the 35x? If so, count me IN for JUST the TFM-35 service manual!

If not , 35x is in the library I think . But yes, the volume pot is relocated to the rear i think , that I think is the only thing.

• Thank You 1

If not , 35x is in the library I think . But yes, the volume pot is relocated to the rear i think , that I think is the only thing.

Whoops.....you're right Angelo!  It is in the library here.....so I'll pass on it and give someone else a shot at it.

NOT IN

Ok......to everyone that wants in on the karma, here is the skinny......

Everyone won! Please for my ease of operation, if it is ok with you guys,

Like a dollar or so paid to my paypal to make the shipping labels easy to print out would be great. Just make sure to say its for goods and that way, shipping is a snap for me. All i have to do is buy the postage and the rest fills itself in. Thanks guys, cheers.

My email is angelod307@msn.com

• Thank You 1

Ok then. Everyone that wants to be a winner, please pm me your address for the manuals to go out. So far, harry and greg are in......