Jim Coash

Audio Control Karma

This Audio Control switcher belonged to a customer who had several A/V units and wanted to copy between them in any possible way.  It worked great.  I also have the manual.  Pay the shipping and it is yours.  I doubt if many are interested but if more than one person wants it I will draw a name.  Jim20140305105131695.jpg

• Thank You 3

Nice Karma Jim!!!! I'm sure somebody around here will be able to find a good use for it!!!

Cheers

I should have said that this switcher isn't RF.  It is all gold flashed RCA.  For both audio L+R and video.  Jim

Nice rf switcher, who can name any current uses for such a device?

Now the audio control, i am in if it is left and right rca connections.

• Thank You 1

All gold flashed RCA terminals for 4 separate player/recorders, left and right audio and composite video. Totally passive (no A/C plug) nice one piece circuit board, all switches work smoothly, each button cancels the others in each bank. With original manual. Jim

Good point.  Due date.  How about the end of March?  Whatever names come in I will have my wife pull one out of the hat, notify the winner and ship ASAP, when I get the address and a few bucks for shipping.  Jim

I have two members in so far, angelod307 and blues power.  The end of March is still a ways off.  I am just "learning" about how Karma works.  Today I took some additional photos.  Check these out.  Jim
20140313071609697.jpg 
20140313071638434.jpg 
20140313071704739.jpg 
20140313071737510.jpg I hope this helps.  Jim

Monday is the end of March.  As of now I have three people interested, Angelod 307, Blues Pwr #15 and Kingman.  On Tuesday we will select a winner, notify everyone as to who that is and I will ship as soon as I have an address.  Anyone else?
Jim 

April First.  No foolin' this time!  Martha just drew the winner of the Niles Audio Control switcher Karma.  The three contenders were AngelOD, Blues Power and Kingman.  After shaking up the hat she reached in and pulled out.................Blues Power!
Send me your address and it will ship ASAP.  Congratulations!   Jim20140401031343387.jpg