hello to all

my name is antonio, live in Naples (IT), I found this forum to technical problems, I find it very interesting, for now I'm happy to read later when I can I will do my questions ....... sorry for my bad English translated

Hello, Antonio!

Welcome to Carversite!!
My name is Brett, and I'm a silly sheltered American thinking Naples Florida is the only Naples.  Sorry about that.
Nice to meet you.

my name is antonio, live in Naples (IT), I found this forum to technical problems, I find it very interesting, for now I'm happy to read later when I can I will do my questions ....... sorry for my bad English translated

Welcome Antonio!

Howdy Antonio and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.

Please tell us a little about yourself, your taste in music, your gear, and your connection to Carver.

Welcome Antonio, Naples is a long way from here, dying to travel to Italy one day!

Please tell us about your gear, photos are always welcome and your musical interests. Many good folks here to help you if you have questions or specific problems. Pull up a chair, turn up the tunes and enjoy every minute of your music.

BarryG

Thanks to all for the greetings, I have a carver m-t01 not inverting, with very low audio, only the first LED lit channels and low voltages, I did a general check and triacs, capacitors and end all seem ok, tomorrow control other components shown in your posts.

Benvenuto, Antonio. You are in excellent company here. Please tell us how you came upon your Carver gear:: How did you learn about Carver audio equipment? Where can it be found in Italy?  Do you have a ":dream" setup? There plenty of helpful members on this side of the Atlantic to help you realize your dreams. 

• Community Admin
Welcome! Great to have someone from Italy. I may need to ask you some Sonus Faber questions one day.  We're good with translated English.

What gear do you listen to? Any pictures?

This is a fun place to learn. Welcome.