Jump to content

Mort

Inbound
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mort

  1. Hello, I frequented these parts years ago when I was sssembling my second Carver/sunfire system. At that time we were building an audio system for our boat. Many years have passed and I am finding myself back in the Carver obsessive compulsive behavior zone. I am currently beginning to purchase the equipment for our future audio video room that will be located in a remodel that we have not even done yet. Carver components on hand today: 2 M1.5T’s restored by hi tech audio 1 Carver receiver 2K restored by HTA 1. Carver 400 Cube 1. Carver M500T (new in the box never opened) 2. CRM2 1. CRM 3C 1. Sunfire 1. SD/A -450 1.SD/A-490T 1. C2 preamp 1.XTEQ-8 carver Sunfire components needed to complete system: 1. XTEQ-8 2. Silver 9 T 2. CRM-2 2.CRM-BIP Cheers,
×
×
  • Create New...