Nikoli Tesla: Man Out Of Time

Radioeng2

Nikoli Tesla:  Man Out Of Time by Margaret Cheney.

The tales are so interesting...especially when you have an interest in electronics!  I was so inspired from reading about his extreme inventiveness.  And learned a whole new side to Edison and the beginning of electrical distribution and even the story behind the electric chair and why it was even invented!

Mark

The tales are so interesting...especially when you have an interest in electronics!  I was so inspired from reading about his extreme inventiveness.  And learned a whole new side to Edison and the beginning of electrical distribution and even the story behind the electric chair and why it was even invented!

Mark

I'm convinced we would all be receiving our electrical power without wires if J.P. Morgan and the establishment hadn't shut Tesla down and dynamited his magnifying transmitter at Wardenclyffe station (Shoreham Long Island, NY).         

Mark

I'm convinced we would all be receiving our electrical power without wires if J.P. Morgan and the establishment hadn't shut Tesla down and dynamited his magnifying transmitter at Wardenclyffe station (Shoreham Long Island, NY).         

I agree. I also read that book and have seen several shows on Discovery Channel and such . Nikoli Tesla was definitely ahead of his time.