Soul Fucking

RichP714

Thanks for the link, Rich! emsmile.gif

It's a nice concept, but the article is somewhat nebulous WRT procedures. The author was vague about her personal experiences, too. A Google search of "how to soul phuk" wasn't helpful, either. I was hoping for an illustrated guide, but in the end, I learn better by the hands-on aproach. 

I've done my share of hate-phuking, does that count? 1215.gif

Thanks for the link, Rich! emsmile.gif

It's a nice concept, but the article is somewhat nebulous WRT procedures. The author was vague about her personal experiences, too. A Google search of "how to soul phuk" wasn't helpful, either. I was hoping for an illustrated guide, but in the end, I learn better by the hands-on aproach. 

I've done my share of hate-phuking, does that count? 1215.gif

The procedural approach often leads to rote, robotic manipulation of each other's genitalia

It's more of a state of being than a set of physical procedures

e.g. if I were told 20 years ago that it was possible for a male to orgasm without ejaculating I would have called bullshit; then I learned how  cool0016.gif

.....Personally' date=' I'm at a point where I want to spend the rest of the time I have left focused more on phuking

In my mind, it's all about the phuking

If XX billion years ago, two membranes penetrated each other, and we call it a bang?
If electromagnetic radiation stimulates electrons into an excited state?
If those electrons ejaculate excess energy and move back to a ground state, aren't they thrusting back and forth?

It's all one big ball of phuking phuk, and it's happening right in front of us, all the time

I love it, and I want to get me some more

Enjoy! [/quote']

I was surprised to find that this assessment of reality is endorsed by the catholic church.  When the priest was talking during my father's funeral  he said

"This world was made in love, and it's about love"

That's what we're here for, and as the article mentions, once you've felt it you want more