Suggestion to add equipment pictures to the database

Brian_at_HHH

Hi Folks,

This is just a thought - something I found I was looking for at times, especially since my equipment lives in an enclosed cabinet.  I was wondering if we could add pictures of the front/back (and sides if it's relevant) of the various pieces of equipment.  

Having something that shows the normal connectors on the back of a device, and what the various controls are on the front would be useful.  Most of the Carver manuals don't have equipment layout diagrams - they are incredibly well detailed and written, and they often describe what these all are in intimate detail.  How many makers can write multiple paragraphs about a balance control, and have it all be useful?   Most will write 2-3 words.  But sometimes a picture can be very useful. 

I'm sure that many of the long-term Carver addicts can instantly picture what the back of a C-4000 looks like versus a CT-17, etc., but not everyone can. :-)

Thanks for the consideration.

• Thank You 1

Photos (and much more) will be an option once we move to the new software's database function. Meanwhile you can always Google the make and model number. ;) 

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

No problem - thanks for considering it.  I just happened to notice it was something I looked for, and thought it could be a useful addition.  And yes, Google works, of course.