General Information concerning Carverfest Administration and Reservations

sea

We did not really use this sound room last year after Ray started his forum.  I have decided to once again have this forum activated and kept current so that the users of "thecarversite" and others can stay up to date without the requirement to be active on Carverfest.com.  I will be sure that the information does not end up in conflict.  There is not a reservation list or any information whatsoever about CF2022 on Carverfest.com as of yet.  If a reservation request is made here I will immediately post it to the other site making it a timely and official request (of course as long as the cabin is available).   I will also keep an eye on Ray's forum and reflect any requests that he posts to this site.

I will start a thread called "Reservation Discussions".  This is the proper place for questions and requests for a cabin.  When requesting please also state the dates you plan to attend.  

I will start a second thread titled "Carverfest 2022 Cabin List".  That  thread will be locked and updated as requests are made on the above thread or communicated  to me from the other site.

The rules for cabin selections are the same as the revised rules from last year.  I will repost them on this topic soon.

Edited by sea
  • Thank You 1

• The topic was locked

We know longer plan to mirror reservation requests from here to Carverfest.com.  All cabin reservations will be routed through this site to the Watershed management.  We will be working with Watershed to establish rates in the next month or so.  Vacation rental rates on the rise like all other costs in this economy so I been warned that our increase maybe a little more than previous years.  Our position has not been helped by all of the talk of seeking another venue.  I am continuing to assure the Watershed owners that the majority of us have no intention of going anywhere else.  Not only that but we are hopeful that ALL will continue to come to Bryson City.

It is our general consensus that the only pecking order that exists is one of common sense.  Complete consideration will be given to previous year cabin occupants.  Previous occupants will be given sufficient time to state to their intentions to attend again before a cabin is allotted to a newcomer.

To be clear…..when the time is appropriate we will provide a list of renters from the Reservation List on this Soundroom to the Watershed Management Group.

Edited by sea
  • Thank You 3