Carverfest 2023 Wrap-up

sea

Well after much anticipation CF23 is quickly coming to an end.  The last few groups will be leaving the mountain in the next day or so.  By my count, we had a total of 38 attend for some portion of the event.  While we have not kept exact records over the years, I think this is the most since perhaps the 275 amp build year.  It is certainly the most since covid (2020).

We had a bunch of good food.  The entire group was hosted for dinner 5 different nights.  For the fourth straight year, The Stonewood group hosted a Saturday night party with great BBQ Chicken and Ribs along with live music.  It was a great time.

One big negative was Bob Carver was not able to make it.  We are already hoping that he can attend next year.  

We had one newcomer and his wife, Kurt and Beth.  We are certainly expecting and hoping that they return next year.

I would like to invite others that attended to add comments to this thread.  Positively stated suggestions for improvement are also welcome.

Mark your calendars, CF24 will be September 4 to September 18, 2024.

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

I again want to say thanks to all who attended for showing such great hospitality to me and my wife.  It was my first time to attend and I truly enjoyed it.  Mostly, I enjoyed meeting like-minded folks who love music and high quality audio.  Just a super bunch of people, all around.  And, the location is great, too.  The cabins are very nice, and the Smoky Mountains are great for scenery and adventure activities, and Bryson City is even a nice little town to visit.

I'd love to come back again next year to stay a bit longer and bring some of my own gear to show others. 

Thanks again to all who organized the event and all who made us newbies feel very welcome.

• That Rocks 1