I got my dad's gear when he passed and I'm wanting to have some one that understands it better then I did so I don't mess it up to come help me in easternwashington

I remember the day and all the music we would listen to some needs help and show me how to set it up if any one is cool about the help at my house in eastern washington

• Thank You 7

Perhaps you could list the equipment that you have and we could walk you through how to set it up.

• Thank You 4

• Community Admin

I agree with Balok.  Gotta' know what gear you have, to give you any advice.

And, don't forget, the Manuals Library - menu at the top, you can also get manuals for most Carver gear by checking out the library for a PDF.  Carver Manuals are pretty good at describing setup steps.

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok I have in my stack from my dad is a tx11 cda360 tdr2400 c500 2 m500 c4000 tl3220 so it a tuner cd changer dual cassette deck Amp and preamp two amps and cd player

• Thank You 2

I'll have Togo out and look in the garage and for the radio iam in central eastern Washington  so a radio station that's not Mexican or getting one to listen to is hard 

Spoiler

ok I have in my stack from my dad is a tx11 cda360 tdr2400 c500 2 m500 c4000 tl3220 so it a tuner cd changer dual cassette deck Amp and preamp two amps and cd player

• Community Admin
On 4/15/2024 at 4:30 PM, greg sonne said:

I'll have Togo out and look in the garage and for the radio iam in central eastern Washington  so a radio station that's not Mexican or getting one to listen to is hard 

With that TX-11, you will be able to pull in FM stations from miles, and I mean LOTS of miles, away.  IF, that is, IF!, you get yourself an FM  antenna.  I have my internal home cable system connected to a big antenna in the attic, which pulls in FM from 200+ miles away.  Probably get more reception, if I didn'thave 100ft of cabling, distribution boxes, etc, in the mix, but it works great for me.

• Love this! 1