Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 for welcoming me to the site everyone. Old audio head trying to figure out how to get the old stuff up to snuff. Have an ancient Leach amp, that seem to work, a rare partially functional Mitsubishi pre amp tuner, Denon direct drive table, various stylus'. Updated with new Klipsch speakers. 

I'll be wandering about looking for info, perhaps sale items.

I'm in Guelph, Ontario, about an hour west of Toronto.

Be safe, all!

 

 

  • Thank You 6
Posted

Hello from sunny south Florida. I think we all have ancient something or other anymore so dont feel like the Lone Ranger there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...