Sk1Bum 13,736 Posted Monday at 08:36 PM Posted Monday at 08:36 PM I watched the entire performance today while doing cardio at the gym. While I'm not a huge country fan, Mr. Stapleton plays a mean blues guitar, and he's certainly got his chops on an acoustic guitar. https://www.pbs.org/video/chris-stapleton-zkruif/ 6
Receiver2000 5,267 Posted Tuesday at 07:05 AM Posted Tuesday at 07:05 AM Thanks, that was pretty engaging. 2
stereo_dog 1,887 Posted Tuesday at 01:05 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:05 PM Thanks for the link. I first heard Chris on my Dire Straits Pandora station. I was blown-away at his blues capabilities. I've since become a big fan. 2
Jeff Stone 479 Posted Tuesday at 05:57 PM Posted Tuesday at 05:57 PM Thanks for sharing! Austin City Limits is a wonderful show for artists to showcase their talents in a little more reserved setting. Have always enjoyed the show! Chris is a great writer and musician. Not the biggest fan but a casual listener for sure of his music. 1 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now