Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Today at the gym while doing my cardio, I watched the Austin City Limits Celebrates Antone's & The Blues.

 

ACL salutes the 50th Anniversary of iconic Austin blues club Antone’s and the series' own history of showcasing blues in a supercharged hour featuring an all-star line-up with Jimmie Vaughan, Kingfish, Bobby Rush, Sue Foley and Big Bill Morganfield.

 

https://www.pbs.org/video/austin-city-limits-celebrates-antones-the-blues-azh17l/

 

I have my DVR record every episode of ACL, and the vast majority of them get 5 minutes and deleted. Occasionally, they have a gem. The ones that I've watched the last couple of days have been gems. 

 

 

  • Thank You 4
Posted

Today while doing my cardio, I watched Billy Strings on Austin City Limits. What an amazing set of folks on stringed instruments. Mandolin, violin, upright bass, banjo, and guitar. One of their songs is their version of Voodoo Child. If it doesn't knock your socks off, you were already barefoot. :D

 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...